The God Complex by Chris Titus-A Review

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Booklover83
Bookshelf Size: 0

The God Complex by Chris Titus-A Review

Post by Booklover83 »

I absolutely devoured this book! I found it engaging and very well written. The reason I am giving this book 5 stars is because not only was the story engaging, but it was fast paced and I could identify with one of the main characters, Steve. Like him, I was upset with Western Medicine and how I felt and sometimes do still feel dismissed. It was in Eastern medicine combined with Western medicine that I found many of my issues able to be controlled. One of the main things in the book when Steve does something to his doctors that many may find reprehensible is to get them to both realize that one needs to "marry both types of medicine together". I could not agree more.

The only thing I found about this book that bugged me was at the end when the author describes Steve and Paul's childhood adventures in a specific location. I thought this information could have been scattered throughout the book but it was not enough for me to drop a star of my rating. The ending chapter was a nice ending and a surprise ending at the best. I did not see it coming and honestly, many readers may not see it coming.

This book is staying on my Kindle to be read again if I meet my challenge goals before the end of 2012. I do recommend this book to anyone who enjoys Eastern medicine and a great story about the search for truth.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”