Review Game of Thrones

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
NolaMommy12
Favorite Author: Shannon Drake
Favorite Book: Gone with the Wind
Currently Reading: Wicked
Bookshelf Size: 0
fav_author_id: 8996

Re: Review Game of Thrones

Post by NolaMommy12 »

I absolutly love this series Game of Thrones it absolutly wonderful. (of course the book is always better than the show.)
Heather
Favorite Author: Diana Gabaldon
Favorite Book: Outlander series
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heather.html
Latest Review: "Differences" by Cristina Monro
fav_author_id: 2373

Post by Heather »

I love the show and think they did a great job. But it really helps to have read the books, because there's so much that I just didn't catch from the show. The books give you a much better understanding of the whole story.
Latest Review: "Differences" by Cristina Monro
Fahmeen
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Fahmeen »

I began with the TV show: Game of Thrones before starting the book series. So, when I did start reading the first book I was already taken on a journey. The prologue was incredibly in depth. George is brilliant for painting vivid settings in your mind, and I was kept hooked onto the plot throughout the book; something not all authors can do. Ultimately, I'm anticipating beginning the second book, A Clash of Kings.
Bridgette C 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bridgette-c-2.html
Latest Review: Mythic Worlds and the One You Can Believe In by Harold Toliver

Post by Bridgette C 2 »

I finished watching the series adaptation and I am shocked until now with the last season's last episode. I thought Dany and Jon and the other characters will live peacefully. I thought the last battle will be against the white walkers. Anyway, it's still a superb series.

I'm not yet finished reading the first book though...

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”