WORLD WAR Z?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bangorminer
Bookshelf Size: 0

WORLD WAR Z?

Post by Bangorminer »

Is this good or no? No spoiler plz.
Jacob

Post by Jacob »

It's a good book. My love for the horror genre brings a special kind of bond between the book and I. :D

I'm always interested in zombie novels, so I recommend checking it out.
"Humanity is a parade of fools, and I am at the front of it, twirling a baton." - Dean Koontz
Slipstream

Post by Slipstream »

It's a good book but it's more like 100 short stories about the Zombie war. It doesn't read as one long book. You jump to different stories around the world with different characters. You never really get involved with a few characters because it's a new mini story every few pages. The short stories are great and the writing is good, it's just not what I thought it would be.

If you want a real engaging read along those lines, check out METRO 2033.
titan21

Post by titan21 »

This has been in my reading pile for ages! I heard there was gonna be a movie as well?
SJinx710
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sjinx710.html

Post by SJinx710 »

It sits on my " favorite books" shelf. :)
kegraham86

Post by kegraham86 »

This is at the top of my favorite books list. I read it in two days and then turned around a read it again just to make sure I hadn't missed anything. I will soon be reading it for a third time. In many post apocalyptic novels you follow one character or a small group of characters. I never lost interest in this book because it told from the perspective of every imaginable character, something missing from many novels of this genre. And it was different in that you know there will be a good ending to the story because he was telling it in a past tense. he movie was incredibly disappointing and shouldn't be allowed to share the same name as the book.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”