The Collectors by David Baldacci-Review

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Booklover83
Bookshelf Size: 0

The Collectors by David Baldacci-Review

Post by Booklover83 »

I picked up this book the other day and when I opened the cover I noticed a note from my deceased Gamma that just said "Good Read" so I decided to give it a try. I was amazed at how good it was. I am not much for books that deal with what this deals with (scams, government murder, etc) but I really enjoyed this book because it went really quick and was a read that I would HIGHLY recommend. The end was not predictable in the least which was nice and I think I found a new author to start reading :)
Jimrada

Post by Jimrada »

I don't know if anyone has mentioned it to you, but "The Collectors" is part of the Camel Club books that Baldacci writes. I think there are 4 or 5 at this point. I like Baldacci's thrillers both his series and the stand alone books. "Last Man Standing" is the one that first got me hooked on him. You should check that one out.
Booklover83

Post by Booklover83 »

Jimrada wrote:I don't know if anyone has mentioned it to you, but "The Collectors" is part of the Camel Club books that Baldacci writes. I think there are 4 or 5 at this point. I like Baldacci's thrillers both his series and the stand alone books. "Last Man Standing" is the one that first got me hooked on him. You should check that one out.
Thank you! I am actually going to check more of his material out. I enjoyed The Collectors so he may be a new author I start to enjoy
gel

Post by gel »

Baldacci is very good. Sometimes seem like maybe going on and on and on and on but for most part is very good and enjoyable!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”