The Witching Hour

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Cleanplate
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Cleanplate »

Hi Godiva....sorry I won't get too far ahead then. I'm at part 4, so I'm almost done. I may not read too far ahead next week either so we can all be at the same place in the book. I do know I love Aaron though. He is a really nice man & he needs a family just as much as Micheal & Rowan do. I just have this feeling that Lasher has put micheal into Rowan's life for his own purposes. Micheal has always been able to see him. I think that was intentional on Lasher's part. Micheal I think is Lasher's way into the real world.
D00dlebugs78

Post by D00dlebugs78 »

No that's Okay clean. Please don't feel you have to slow down for me. I am going on vacation this weekend so I will have plenty of time to relax on the beach and read. :)

>>>>>>>>>.

Do you think that everything is going according to plan for Lasher or do you think that he didn't mean for Rowan to fall in love with Micheal?
Cleanplate

Post by Cleanplate »

That's a really good question. I think Rowan is so in love with Micheal that it will be really difficult for lasher to really take control of her like he did to Stella & the other Mayfair women. Rowan is really strong. She was so alone in the world & he's filled such a big void. I'm hoping love wins out!
So I guess not everything is working out in lasher's favour.

Are you taking time away from the View MB? I know there was some serious spamming over there. Both of my threads went poof today & for no good reason. I might be Ad, but I didn't bother to ask anyone. It's all so juvenile. I've got no patience for stuff like that.
D00dlebugs78

Post by D00dlebugs78 »

I have not posted on there for a few days but I check it every now and then. Everyone is getting so frustrated that they decided to boycott meaning to not even log on for two days hoping abc will get the message and lose some advertisement from the board. I'm doing the same. The deleting is ridiculous.
I think they just need to do away with that flag button. We are all adults (well most of us anyway lol) if we don't like something said we can just ignore it.
Cleanplate

Post by Cleanplate »

Maybe the boycott will change things for the better. My book club thread got deleted within 10 minutes of my posting it...same with my 2nd thread. I couldn't for the life of me figure out who was hitting that darn old flag button.

So what page are you on in the book? I'm nearing the end, so I think I'll slow down till next week. Check back in tomorrow so we can talk without all of the craziness. By the way, I love the drawing of your daughter??? I think that's who she is because she looks like you. :wink:
D00dlebugs78

Post by D00dlebugs78 »

I hope so Clean. I don't understand the deleting at all. There doesn't even seem to be a method to the madness. Just random deleting for no reason?! A book Club thread, I mean really?!

I'm on page 759 now but I will be reading some before bed tonight. I go to bed pretty late. I'll try to get back up here tomorrow if I can. I have a pretty full day getting ready for my vacation!!! Yay! Have not been in 4 years!!!!

Thank you so much for the compliment on my drawing. She is a very pretty young lady. Its not my daughter. That was my very first commission. I spent a lot of time on it, so it means a lot to me that you like it. :)....and my daughter of course is beautiful as well but that's b/c she took after her Daddy. lol I will add her as my avi soon.
Cleanplate

Post by Cleanplate »

I'm so close to the end of this book & I'm going to cross my fingers & hope that everything works out for Rowen & Micheal. Things are not going as expected because Lasher is so strong. I don't want to give anything away here...however, I'm dying to talk about it. Boy are you in for some surprises doodle!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

I really hope you have a wonderful vacation doodle......4 years is a long time. Just getting away, reading on the beach, taking walks or having a nice dinner out somewhere can really get rid of a lot of tension...not that your stressed. It's just nce to have a change of scenery.
Jdlovr07

Post by Jdlovr07 »

Omg! Ok so I've been reading the book while I'm sitting in the hospital with Niobe and I finished it tonight. I'm dying to talk about it but I don't want to give anything away. UGH! Lol
---

Doodle, the boycott is a good idea. I haven't been over there in a few days. My real life has been kind of stressful recently so I don't to deal with the stress of the vmb.
D00dlebugs78

Post by D00dlebugs78 »

I'm trying I'm trying Clean! I'm on page 795 now. My daughter may have to go to bed earlier than normal tonight. That's really bad isn't it? Go to bed so mommy can read now. lol I've just been so busy these past few days. I am excited to get to part 4 though. Its got me at the title! I will be up really late tonight so I can catch up. I'm sorry I got so far behind. I keep thinking that Lasher is going to try to take possession of Micheal's body some how.

Now I feel really bad. Okay I'm going to get off here in a minute so you and Clean can discuss. You guys seem so excited and that's not fair that I am holding you guys up. Discuss away I will be back soon. :)

Jdlovr07 how is little Niobe doing?

...and I wish that I could take credit for that boycott idea. I think it was Dav that thought of it. I think today is the last day. It will be interesting to see what went on while we were gone. Shutter...lol

Thank you clean! I'm so excited you have no idea how much I need this trip! lol
Jdlovr07

Post by Jdlovr07 »

Actually the past few days have been kind of rough. The doctors are saying that her lungs aren't developing as quickly as they should be. They're keeping a close eye on her and she might need to have surgery. At first I was freaking out but now I'm choosing to be optimistic. I'm sure she's going to be ok.
D00dlebugs78

Post by D00dlebugs78 »

Oh Jdlovr07 I'm so sorry! I will say a special prayer for her tonight. What a lucky little girl to have such a strong mommy. I really believe that optimism and good thoughts can do wonders. Sending lots of love, good thoughts and prayers your way.
Jdlovr07

Post by Jdlovr07 »

Thanks Doodle. I appreciate it. It's a little easier to be optimistic when the dr is being really optimistic. Lol
D00dlebugs78

Post by D00dlebugs78 »

well now that's a good sign right there! :)
Cleanplate

Post by Cleanplate »

Oh jd...I hope your darling baby gets well so she can be home with her Mommy & Daddy. I'll be thinking about you & praying that her little lungs get stronger. I'm glad you got to read more of the book. I am in shock right now about what's happened. I really hoped Lasher would not be so overpowering. I think he knows how to lie really well to make sure Rowen does his bidding. He's very dangerous & I'm sure he is as evil as the devil.
Jdlovr07

Post by Jdlovr07 »

Clean thank you. I really appreciate it.
-
Agree about Lasher. He's evil. I'm really curious about what happens next. I'm thinking about reading the next book in the series.
-
I'm really curious about the VMB boycott. Is it permanent or just for a couple of days? Whose idea was it? Lol. Sorry. I've been waiting for something like this to happen and now that is has I'm going to be noisey about it.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”