All Souls

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Kellenkemp
Bookshelf Size: 0

All Souls

Post by Kellenkemp »

Although this book was based off a cancer victim, it did not have much of an effect on me, and had no emotional impact. It was written with short accounts from different character’s viewpoints which made it very difficult to understand and follow. The book as a whole was not very clear and had many loopholes and did not possess a full plot line. I could not get into this book because it was extremely confusing and completely dull. The author did not do a very good job at introducing characters and keep the story fast and exciting. I often found myself rereading paragraphs because I became so uninterested and could not focus on what was happening in the story. I thought that this book would have endless emotional depth seeing as it was based off of a cancer patient, however I was very disappointed because this book was extremely shallow.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”