Charlotte's Web by E.B. White

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
schuld66
Bookshelf Size: 0

Charlotte's Web Easton 1991

Post by schuld66 »

I picked up a Charlotte's Web to add to my collection, brand new sealed in plastic that I think was published by Easton in 1991. I don't want to open it up, but I want to find out about it. Is it a first edition? It's a dark blue hard cover with gold around the pages. I'm a new member, so I cannot post pics. Can anyone tell me about it?
Thanks!
cbmatte07
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cbmatte07.html

Post by cbmatte07 »

A childhood classic for me. A feel good story for all ages. It's a glimpse into a lifetime that existed nearly half a century ago with a positive message & a great example for our modern day society. Using animals & references to farming makes it fun too.
rjhaug
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rjhaug.html
Latest Review: "Ghost Unit-Chasing Destiny" by Levi Peretz

Post by rjhaug »

I loved this book as young reader. My nieces love it as well. Its just a classic story. I mean you have tragedy, death, birth, and love. As an adult its nice to go back and read it with kids. But as we get older we out grow the beginning themes this story demonstrates.
Latest Review: "Ghost Unit-Chasing Destiny" by Levi Peretz

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”