"The Words That Shaped Me" By Aliza Davidovit

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Sdleikam
Bookshelf Size: 0

"The Words That Shaped Me" By Aliza Davidovit

Post by Sdleikam »

In The Words That Shaped Me, journalist Aliza Davidovit takes the reader through the dictionary while also unfolding her own unusual life as an interviewer of the who's who, as the too sexy ex-wife of a clergyman, and as a colorful character who somehow cannot have a simple encounter with anyone she meets.

Davidovit ushers the reader through life alphabetically with wisdom, insight, humor and tears, as well as with sexy and intensely private anecdotes resulting from her many interviews and experiences with famous people and interesting personalities.

From A-Z, the reader will travel through adultery, blind dates, life, politics, reincarnation, religion, sex and a whole lot more and will arrive at the end not only etymologically wiser but with a whole new appreciation of the words we live by and how they rule our lives.

Not only will readers learn new words but will never think about the ones they know the same again.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”