Character of Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blaise CHinonso
Bookshelf Size: 0

Character of Elizabeth in Pride and Prejudice

Post by Blaise CHinonso »

The character, Lizzy in Pride and Prejudice is damn awesome. Jane austen really presented her in an attractive if not sexy way. Can I find such a girl for marriage today? A girl full of strength, intelligence, discipline, self-control, boldness and above all wisdom. I would like someone to give me ideas on how to make my characters in my forth coming novel have specific and well pronounced lifestyle and perception.
Fran
Favorite Author: David Mitchell
Favorite Book: Anna Karenina
Currently Reading: Hide and Seek
Bookshelf Size: 1208
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fran.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
fav_author_id: 3104

Post by Fran »

Blaise CHinonso wrote:The character, Lizzy in Pride and Prejudice is damn awesome. Jane austen really presented her in an attractive if not sexy way. Can I find such a girl for marriage today? A girl full of strength, intelligence, discipline, self-control, boldness and above all wisdom. I would like someone to give me ideas on how to make my characters in my forth coming novel have specific and well pronounced lifestyle and perception.

We're all around you but because we're so modest we keep out awesomeness well hidden lest we would emparass lesser mortals :oops:

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”