Flashforward

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
jeffnc
Bookshelf Size: 0

Flashforward

Post by jeffnc »

I just finished reading Flashforward, by Robert Sawyer. I never saw the television series nor heard of the novel until my sister-in-law gave her copy to me to read. I thought it was a great read. The premise was a new one, at least to me. The consciousness of the human race was forwarded 20 years into the future after a test at the CERN facility. If you haven't already read it, I recommend it!
Aspasia

Post by Aspasia »

I loved the show but they canceled it!!! I didn't know that it was based on a book. That's great. Now I can get back into it.
jeffnc

Post by jeffnc »

The book was good. Based on what I am told, the movie (as usual) is not as good as the book. It sounds like they changed a lot in the movie, like six months in the future instead of twenty years.

I hope you enjoy it!
ParanoidIdealDodo

Post by ParanoidIdealDodo »

I've been wanting to read this one after I found out that the TV series Flashforward was based on a book. I loved that series. Too bad it got canceled. Hope I can find a copy of this book though.
UncalledBank

Post by UncalledBank »

why did they cancel the show!! agggh it was really good back in the day!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”