Virginia Frazier's 1st Series-Iron Sights: Dance For Me

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
YellowButterfly85
Bookshelf Size: 0

Virginia Frazier's 1st Series-Iron Sights: Dance For Me

Post by YellowButterfly85 »

I just received my copy of Virginia Frazier's "Iron Sights: Dance For Me" in the mail from Amazon. Looks good! Very different from her "Wavering" YA book. I'll tell you what I think after I've finished it.

[/i]
BambiA93

Post by BambiA93 »

I bought it for my Kindle :P
YellowButterfly85

You'll love it. I finished Iron Sights last night and the only thing I have to say is that I can't wait for the sequel to come out.
BambiA93

Post by BambiA93 »

I did love it. Something I realize is that I tend to enjoy books that are told from the first person perspective (like Sophie kinsella, Jennifer Weiner, Virginia Frazier or Libba Bray do). It's something you see more often in the YA novels, and I think it is becoming more popular because you can get in the mind of the characters. Sometimes with the third person, you can't do that as much. Anyway, I have to agree that I would like to read the sequel because Frazier leaves you hanging at the end. After reading Iron Sights, I wanted to go kick some ass myself. I just can't wait to find out more about her relationship with her spotter.
YellowButterfly85

I enjoyed how the writer incorporated elements of action, romance and philosophy.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”