I love you...lets meet.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Lennoc
Bookshelf Size: 0

I love you...lets meet.

Post by Lennoc »

Online dating. If any of you are giving it a try or are just interested in what is becoming an increasingly popular way of meeting a partner this book (title is the subject line) is worth a look.

It was recommended to me after complaining about online dating (which I'm currently doing) and I found it quite an interesting read. I bought it cheaply from book closeouts (who advertise on this site).

If anyone else has read it and wants to discuss it let me know. I don't want to talk too much about it if I'm the only one who has read it.
bobjuck

Post by bobjuck »

Hah! My wife definitely will kill me if I read that. :oops:
Lennoc

Post by Lennoc »

Don't worry, just tell her you're researching popular culture!

Actually it isn't necessarily a book you'd read if you were considering online dating - if anything it might put you off. Poor naive me had no idea so many people lie in their profiles. It was interesting hearing some of the reasons.
Slipstream

Post by Slipstream »

I met my current GF online back in 96'. That is when talking online was considered risky & unknown. We were trail blazers! LOL No MSN, no avatars or images, just a green typing screen :)
dansgoldilocks

Post by dansgoldilocks »

Can't read the book, my boyfriend would get pissed if he thought I was still looking.

I met him through online dating. We found each other on okcupid. I knew there was a chance he was less than honest, took a risk anyway. Best risk I ever took. We've been together almost a year and he's the best thing that ever happened to me.
jackspin007

Post by jackspin007 »

its a nice stuff to be considered.
B-fly

Post by B-fly »

Slipstream wrote:I met my current GF online back in 96'. That is when talking online was considered risky & unknown. We were trail blazers! LOL No MSN, no avatars or images, just a green typing screen :)
So the online meeting is working?? I don't believe in online love. It seems hard to me to come to know somebody from a chat.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”