Metro 2033::My Review

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Slipstream
Bookshelf Size: 0

Metro 2033::My Review

Post by Slipstream »

I had this book pre-ordered and couldn't wait to pick it up. I usually don't wait for a book with anticipation but this one was different.

I will say it didn't disappoint me at all. I have to admit I am a fan of post apocalyptic stories and anyone who is a gamer will relate on a "fallout" level to this book. From start to finish this book is packed with exciting twists & turns in the Russian metro system. I won't give away anything in the story but it really gives you the feeling of what life could be like after a tragic war. The author (Glukovsky) also mixes in a perfect amount of mutated beings to scare you but keep it real & not so zombie like.

If you like survival & post apocalyptic stories this is definitely one you need to pick up and enjoy. I had dreams of it after I was done reading, and was wishing there was more to the book to read, although it was long enough for me (400 pages or so)

Enjoy!
(I am new so can't post a pic yet but look it up)

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”