2 different books?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
guardiansin
Bookshelf Size: 0

2 different books?

Post by guardiansin »

Good Day Everyone,

I am kinda new to this forum so I am not sure if this is the proper spot to be posting this but; I have two links below and one of the books is a third edition and the other one is a 4th edition. I am not sure if the 4th edition contains similar subject matter to the third edition or is it completely different. In addition is there any site other than amazon which I can buy the 3rd addition from?

THIRD EDITION:
Prentice Hall Health's Question and Answer Review of Medical Technology/Clinical Laboratory Science (3rd Edition) (Prentice Hall SUCCESS! Series) (Paperback)
~ Anna Ciulla (Author), Georganne Buescher (Author)

FOURTH EDITION:
SUCCESS! in Clinical Laboratory Science (4th Edition) (Paperback)
~ Anna Ciulla (Author), Donald Lehman (Author)

Thanks for the help
:)
Bowlie

Post by Bowlie »

If you are studying for the boards, I would go with the newest available. So much changes from year to year in CLS. There are constant new procedures and methods that labs are implementing.

I'm an MLT that went back to the lab after being away from it for 4 years. There were quite a few new procedures in just the four years I was gone. Hope that helps you out!
best4buys

Post by best4buys »

Surely the new editions come with some benefits and add ons. You can visit textbookonly.com for purchasing the book.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”