Amazing Book For Women!!

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.

Did you enjoy this book?

Yes!
No votes
No :(
100%

Total votes: 1

booboola425
Bookshelf Size: 0

Amazing Book For Women!!

Post by booboola425 »

I just finished Impossible by Nancy Werlin, this is one of the best books I have read in a while. Its a love story founded by the old folk song The Elfin Knight also known as The Scarborough Fair. This features three tasks for the main character who found her true love. After all the obstacles in seventeen year old Lucy Scarborough's life you would think she would give up but Lucy is strong and with her husband by her side Lucy was able to do what none of the ancestors have done before she broke the curse and saved the future of her family and many Scarborough girls to come! This book is for someone who wants to see how true love and family can safe a life. A bit graphic and could be a tad confusing so I would recommend this read for ages 15- Forever. A classic love story with a twist, I have never read anything like it and I read many love stories!
poomlie

Post by poomlie »

This doesn't sound like a story that I would enjoy, but you review it very well and it almost makes me want to read it! Do you think that men would like it?
booboola425

Post by booboola425 »

Thank you! And yes I think men would enjoy it if they read love stories, it truly is like no other so give it a shot whats the wost that could happen its not very long I believe it was only about 300 or so pages. If you do read it let me know if you enjoyed it as much as I did!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”