A wife writing to her husband about their sociopathic son

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dwg
Bookshelf Size: 0

A wife writing to her husband about their sociopathic son

Post by dwg »

My girlfriend told me about a book she loved which I think was written in the form of letters from a wife to her husband about her sociopathic son. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't read it so I won't go into more detail but I'm hoping someone might recognise this story line and tell me what it was called or who wrote it... Apparently the author has just released a new book and I'd like to buy it for a Christmas present. Anyone out there no what book I'm talking about?
victorian.noire

Post by victorian.noire »

i have no idea what that book might be called, but it sounds amazing! have you tried asking at your local library? usually the librarians are pretty well-versed in the books...
The Mythwriter

Post by The Mythwriter »

You might also try asking here, http://forums.abebooks.com/abesleuthcom

It's a page specifically devoted to finding books based on description.
"The world has been printing books for 450 years, and yet gunpowder still has a wider circulation. Never mind! Printer's ink is the greater explosive: it will win." - Christopher Morley, "The Haunted Bookshop."
book_reader

Post by book_reader »

It sounds like 'We need to talk about Kevin' by Lionel Shriver. It is an awesome book. I became a fan of Shriver after I read this book.

And you want to buy the book 'So much for that'? But, isn't that releasing in March 2010?
tasman

Post by tasman »

sorry,I don't know the name of the book,so I can't give you a hand. 8)
gilroy

Post by gilroy »

book_reader wrote:It sounds like 'We need to talk about Kevin' by Lionel Shriver. It is an awesome book. I became a fan of Shriver after I read this book.

And you want to buy the book 'So much for that'? But, isn't that releasing in March 2010?
That sounds like a good book. I've added it to my wishlist. :)

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”