Review by Jeyran Main -- My Trip to Adele

This forum is for volunteer reviews by members of our review team. These reviews are done voluntarily by the reviewers and are published in this forum, separate from the official professional reviews. These reviews are kept separate primarily because the same book may be reviewed by many different reviewers.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Jeyran Main
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jeyran-main.html
Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards

Review by Jeyran Main -- My Trip to Adele

Post by Jeyran Main »

Book Cover
3 out of 4 stars
Share This Review

[Following is a review of "My Trip to Adele" by A.I.Alyaseer and R.I.Alyaseer.]

My trip to Adele is a fictional story about three different individuals attempting to go to Adele’s concert in Verona. All three have different reasons for taking this journey, and it is the love of music that drives them all into this one place.

Elias lives in Rome and has lost the love of his life eight years ago. He hopes to find her again since a fortune teller has given him hope that there is a possibility for them to reunite again.

Yaser and Miriam have been married for eight years, but are not getting along very well. They live in Las Vegas. Yaser feels that he has lost his identity since the marriage and is going through a journey of self-discovery.

Nadia is a single mom. She lives in Jordan and is healing from a very bad relationship. Her wish is to take her son, Waleed, to see Adele, his favorite singer. However, there are many complications when it comes to her ex-husband, as he is very possessive and controlling. She has to find the will to fight this conflict and gain enough strength to defend her rights and freedom. I particularly liked this story since it was inspiring to read.

The book is interestingly plotted together. The titles of each chapter are correlated to the names of Adele songs. Each chapter is interconnected to the three stories and yet manages to pull them all together for the finale. I found the literary standard to be easy to understand and of good quality. The characters were relatable, and you could feel connected to each of their domestic situations.

I enjoyed how Adele had brought the individuals together, and now they wished to all meet at Adele’s concert. The world setting and the attachments to the plot were executed very well. The style of approach is universal, and so anyone can pick this book up and find it interesting to read. I rarely enjoy books that contain three different stories, however; I did find this one to be appealing. The only thing that I believe this book could have done better was the ending. It lacked information on summing up the story and enough descriptive detail. For this reason, I rate this book 3 out of 4 stars.

I recommend this book to anyone that loves Adele and enjoys reading fictional stories. This book is tailored for anyone and can easily be read in one sitting.

My Trip to Adele
View: on Bookshelves | on Amazon

Like Jeyran Main's review? Post a comment saying so!
Latest Review: "Stalking The Shadows" by BJ Edwards

Return to “Volunteer Reviews”