The Warrior Cats Series by Erin Hunter

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.

Have you read this book? If so post your opinion here!

Poll ended at 07 Jul 2010, 13:30

If you liked this book, click here.
No votes
If you LOVED this book, click here.
100%
If you disliked this book, click here.
No votes

Total votes: 1

Ilaikbookz12
Bookshelf Size: 0

The Warrior Cats Series by Erin Hunter

Post by Ilaikbookz12 »

The Warrior Cats series was written by three people, actually; Cherith Baldrey, Victoria Holmes and Kate Cary. Warriors is an epic adventure series [currently with about 30 books] about the main character, a housecat named Rusty, dreaming of being in the wild, where the forest cats roam in clans, fight for territory and catch their own food. He is discovered hunting in the forest by the strongest forest clan, ThunderClan. They propose for him to join their clan and fight, hunt and work along side the clan.

The story is a great adventure story for ALL ages above 10. It isn't one of those slow books where it doesn't get good until later on; the entire series captivates you and continues to keep you hungry and begging for more. It kept me up ALL NIGHT until I finally got caught for reading at 2 AM by my parents >.> anyway guranteed awesome book for cat-lovers and adventure-hungry-readers!

Please disuss here if you have read this book series!
Ilaikbookz12
Montetre'

Post by Montetre' »

Nice.
BookWorms101
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookworms101.html

Post by BookWorms101 »

I absolutely love the Warrior series! Choose the first book at random in the sixth grade and I am so happy i got it.
booklover24

Post by booklover24 »

I have read the books but I never got into them like I do with other books.
fever33
Favorite Author: Stuart Woods
Favorite Book: The Hobbit
Currently Reading: Unintended consequences
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fever33.html
Latest Review: "The Lubyanka Strategy" by Bob Bonelli
fav_author_id: 13261

Post by fever33 »

Is it just for young adults?
Latest Review: "The Lubyanka Strategy" by Bob Bonelli
sashhappy

Post by sashhappy »

I LOVE the warrior cats series!!! I read book one in sixth grade and fell in love with the series ever since! I am actually currently reading book five of volume one of the series! :D Very good series! I highly suggest this series for people who love cats and other nature. This series includes adventure, drama, and happiness!!!! :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-studyinggray:
RabidFox
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10

Post by RabidFox »

I have read all of the guides; all of the manga, including the latest edition of Graystripe's Adventure in colour; two of the short story collections; the very first book, Into the Wild; and part of Fire and Ice. When I originally read Into the Wild, I was very confused by everything in the book. It threw me off, and I didn't understand it. Then I tried to read Fire and Ice, and eventually gave up on it. I just didn't get it either. The Warriors series is one of the most complicated series that I've ever read, and while I enjoy the complexity, I had to read all of the extra stuff to really understand it.

I really, really wanted to like this series. So I decided to learn about it through the short stories and I even spoiled everything by reading all of the guides. Without doing that, I just didn't get the main series. I still have not re-read Into the Wild, which I plan to do, and I have not been ready to re-enter the main series. So sometime back I started reading Survivors, which is also by Erin Hunter and focuses on dogs instead. Now Survivors was easy to understand. I really liked the first book in the Survivors series, but I was not impressed with the second book. However, Survivors doesn't have the deep complexity of Warriors, so I was able to just pick up the books without learning about them first.

I have become fond of Warriors, and someday I will have to get back into The Prophecies Begin.
okorosi

Post by okorosi »

l like this book very much, who ever is the author should be given an award

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”