Three Brothers of Ansgar by Aleksandra Layland

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Three Brothers of Ansgar by Aleksandra Layland

Post by Vermont Reviews »

This novel follows the lives of Kapa’a, Bogumil, and Koritane who are brothers. Thanks to you Dariisii Layland for your mastery of storytelling. I have placed you on my top 10 list for 2016, and 2017 for excellence in storytelling. Your adventures bring my imagination to places that I never knew existed before reading your wonderful stories. I await with anticipation for your next series of stories and know without a doubt that you will have more along soon. Keep up the excellent works that you have given to your readers.

Could I get the recipe for the apple cake that the brothers made for the birthday boys. I would really love to try that. Yummy. I volunteer to be conscripted to promote your novels to my friends and family. I know that they will enjoy your stories as much as I have. One of the most touching parts of the story for me was the passing of Brother Osbert. I cried.

Looking forward to seeing your new works in the new year 2017. All the best to you Aleksandra Layland in the Kingdom of Layland. Some of my favorite lines from this story.

“Being taught a principle was one thing. Putting it into practice was another.”

“So you see, we choose our direction and we walk our path; but sometimes someone crosses it, and we must decide if we will alter our path so we may walk together with that person, or if we simply go straight.”

I have rated this one a solid 5 stars.
Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”