Courage of Ansgar by Aleksandra Layland

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Courage of Ansgar by Aleksandra Layland

Post by Vermont Reviews »

Courage of Ansgar
By
Aleksandra Layland

My favorite character in this story is Kerys of Ansgar when she competes for the king’s hand in marriage. Edmond was soon to be the king of Kimbria he was 30 and still not married. Kerys Pualani of Ansgar was soon to find out how she was to be his consort. One of my favorite lines from the story. “The deformity of the body of a man is nothing… compared to the deformity of the spirit of a man.” Kerys above all the others shows her resourcefulness. She finds that the king and the captain had switched places while looking for a consort for the king. Aleksandra Layland has made the top 10 author list of my 2016 reading. She is an amazing storyteller. The Wildflower series is wonderful reading. I have rated this book a solid 5 stars. I loved it.

Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”