Official Review: Chiara by Sabri g. Bebawi

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
MarisaRose
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 665">Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban</a>
Currently Reading: The Family Upstairs
Bookshelf Size: 435
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marisarose.html
Latest Review: The Magic Shard by eelonqa K harris
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Official Review: Chiara by Sabri g. Bebawi

Post by MarisaRose »

CrescentMoon wrote:I really like your review of this book. It is extremely difficult to get through a book that is so hard to read. I'm glad you were able to finish it and let us know how much improvement is required. Thanks for the honest and great review!

Thanks for taking the time to read my review!
GrizzlyBear
Currently Reading: The Accidental Tourist
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by GrizzlyBear »

A very nicely written review of a very poorly written book. I speak four languages and have worked as a translator and simultaneous interpreter for many years, so I know all about strange word choices but I agree, gratuitous sex does not make a good read.
MarisaRose
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 665">Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban</a>
Currently Reading: The Family Upstairs
Bookshelf Size: 435
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marisarose.html
Latest Review: The Magic Shard by eelonqa K harris
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by MarisaRose »

GrizzlyBear wrote:A very nicely written review of a very poorly written book. I speak four languages and have worked as a translator and simultaneous interpreter for many years, so I know all about strange word choices but I agree, gratuitous sex does not make a good read.
Thank you for the kind words! I really didn't mind the language barrier issues so much... it was all the other stuff! Thanks for taking the time to read my review!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”