Far Endeavor: A Wildflower Saga Novella

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Vermont Reviews »

By
Aleksandra Layland

This book of the series follows the life of Lord Branimir Rongo of Ansgar. Showing the story of the Kimbrii People. A story of love and sacrifice. He was the first born of Duke Ansgar and Keholani. The law often levied as injustice on indigenous people, which threatens their survival and the prejudice again surfaces in this supporting novella in the series. My favorite character in this story is Branimir. Some of my favorite lines from the story. “Faith is something one can believe one possesses, but it’s in moments of tests and trials that its true depth is understood.” Professor Hamerus who had influenced Ansgar to search for the Kimbrii people in the wastelands was another character who I thought was a major character in the series. “Language is the primary way we can understand others, and with understanding can come peace.” “God is always the judge of faith; not men.” “Injustice is wrong, no matter where it exists. Aleksandra Layland shows her readers the story of the Kimbrii and Kimbrian people. How they came to acknowledge and live with each other. Well written and a wonderful series. I have rated this one a solid 5 stars. I look forward to reading more of the novels in the series. I would have to say that Aleksandra is in my top ten authors that I’ve read during the 2016 year.

Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”