Contest for Unspeakable Acts Discussion-- Two $25 Gift Cards

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

gali
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Agatha Christie
Currently Reading: The Suite Life
Bookshelf Size: 2287
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gali.html
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
Publishing Contest Votes: 0
fav_author_id: 2484

Re: Contest for Unspeakable Acts Discussion-- Two $25 Gift C

Post by gali »

What a cool idea! Thank you and good luck to all!
A retired Admin/Mod

Pronouns: She/Her

"In the case of good books, the point is not to see how many of them you can get through, but rather how many can get through to you." (Mortimer J. Adler)
Alisha111
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Alisha111 »

Just started reading this book, so far I am loving it. I will leave a review once I have read it.
Heidi M Simone
Official Reviewer Representative
Favorite Book: Harry Potter
Currently Reading: Beyond the Wand
Bookshelf Size: 556
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-heidi-m-simone.html
Latest Review: Lugares Amables by Lidice Megla
Publishing Contest Votes: 27
fav_author_id: 0

Post by Heidi M Simone »

What a great and generous idea, Scott! Thank you and good luck, everyone! :)
Heidi
Official Reviewer Representative

"There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul." – Unknown
Pamla69

Post by Pamla69 »

What is the book about?
Janetleighgreen
Favorite Author: Janet Leigh Green
Currently Reading: Before She Disappeared
Bookshelf Size: 204
fav_author_id: 42198

Post by Janetleighgreen »

Pamla69 wrote:What is the book about?

It's a ghost story. I have always liked the horror genre, so it was natural for me to gravitate toward that when I started writing. I was inspired somewhat by the Supernatural series for this book, but it's a story of its own. My boys have an Investigation Agency, they're not hunters. I hope you like it. It is a series and book-2, Despicable Witch is coming soon.
Boyko Ovcharov
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Boyko Ovcharov
Favorite Book: The Proximity of Stars
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1416
fav_author_id: 33385

Post by Boyko Ovcharov »

Gripping, scary, detective mystery with a twist. Excellent narrative indeed. What I really liked was the psychological, even causal background plot. Bearing in mind, I myself, not being a great fan of horror even!
Janetleighgreen

Boyko Ovcharov wrote:Gripping, scary, detective mystery with a twist. Excellent narrative indeed. What I really liked was the psychological, even causal background plot. Bearing in mind, I myself, not being a great fan of horror even!
Thank you! :tiphat:
RSharrock

Post by RSharrock »

I just bought a copy of Unspeakable Acts!?✨ It was kindly recommended to me and I immediately checked it out. The cover and title caught my interest, and the brief description was enough for me to decide that I should buy it. It definitely sounds like my sort of book and I'm looking forward to reading it?
Janetleighgreen

RSharrock wrote:I just bought a copy of Unspeakable Acts!?✨ It was kindly recommended to me and I immediately checked it out. The cover and title caught my interest, and the brief description was enough for me to decide that I should buy it. It definitely sounds like my sort of book and I'm looking forward to reading it?
I hope you enjoy it! Thank you for giving it a try!
Janetleighgreen

abdelkrim wrote:
Samira18 wrote:I can't wait to read this book, the reviews about it on Goodreads were phenomenal. I heard that it was based on a true story, incredibly terrifying and sad. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on a copy
I'm glad you're excited. I wish I could say this story is based on a true story, but it isn't. Two of the blogs I wrote on Goodreads were though. Florence & Viola Bell and the story about my first book were both true. I hope you like it anyway! Lol!
sfanntastic
Bookshelf Size: 21

Post by sfanntastic »

I can't wait to read it. I'm finishing up one book I started today, and then I'll start this. It looks great. Very excited! :techie-studyinggray: :techie-studyinggray:
Vermont Reviews
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 4468">Scam Prevention</a>
Currently Reading: A Roadmap To Career Success
Bookshelf Size: 507
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vermont-reviews.html
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Vermont Reviews »

Loved the preview as part of the book of the day choice. Because my reading schedule is so hectic at this time, I only had time to read the preview. Janet Leigh Green has a wonderful ability to capture her readers imagination and keep it throughout her story. This is a gift that not every author has. Some only can wish. Other once they discover it have to share it through their books with readers, who appreciate that talent. Thanks Janet for sharing with us here on the online book club. The one place that each of us can share the gifts that we have with others who appreciate them.
Vermont Reviews
Latest Review: "Book Blueprint" by Jacqui Pretty
Ashley 1820
Currently Reading: Rebecca
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashley-1820.html

Post by Ashley 1820 »

It sounds really interesting! I can't wait to try it!
Janetleighgreen

Vermont Reviews wrote:Loved the preview as part of the book of the day choice. Because my reading schedule is so hectic at this time, I only had time to read the preview. Janet Leigh Green has a wonderful ability to capture her readers imagination and keep it throughout her story. This is a gift that not every author has. Some only can wish. Other once they discover it have to share it through their books with readers, who appreciate that talent. Thanks Janet for sharing with us here on the online book club. The one place that each of us can share the gifts that we have with others who appreciate them.
Vermont Reviews
Thank you so much for the kind words! I love to write and I want my stories to make an impact. I am trying to learn and grow and be the best author I can be! This first book is going through a second edit right now, it should be done in a week or two. Then on to complete editing on Book 2!
dbrooks8109
Currently Reading: The Buried Pyramid
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dbrooks8109.html
Latest Review: "Wrong Turn, Right Guy" by Haylie B. Fox
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by dbrooks8109 »

This book definitely has its creep factor but more of a love story than I was expecting. I am enjoying it so far (a little over halfway done) so I am excited to finish it. My only complaint would be to have it edited a little more as I am finding a lot of grammatical inconsistencies and typos but overall a really good read.
Latest Review: "Wrong Turn, Right Guy" by Haylie B. Fox

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”