After You by Jojo Moyes

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.

Which did you like better?

Me Before You
No votes
After You
No votes

Total votes: 0

Sarah_Khan
Favorite Book: <a href="http://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelve ... 3700">Gone With the Wind</a>
Currently Reading: Circe
Bookshelf Size: 336
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-khan.html
Latest Review: The Formidable King by Alyssa J. Montgomery

After You by Jojo Moyes

Post by Sarah_Khan »

After You by Jojo Moyes is the sequel to the widely known novel called Me Before You. It follows the main character Louisa as she learns to deal with her loss and as she tries to learn to live and move on.
I won't say much about this novel because I don't want to spoil anything, even for some people that just happen upon this topic without first reading Me Before You.
I have to say I really enjoyed this book, I even liked it better than Me Before You. I think this book had everything I was expecting from the first novel. The author has improved her writing TREMENDOUSLY. She managed to make me get emotional while reading this book which I found very surprising considering I felt almost nothing while reading Me Before You.
After You doesn't have some crazy, exciting story line and some people have complained that the book is boring and that it went nowhere but I for one really liked this book and I think it's one of Jojo Moyes' best novels to date.

:techie-studyingbrown: I would love to hear your opinions on this novel. Did you enjoy reading it? Do you think it was better than Me Before You?

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”