Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Rvt4life2015
Currently Reading: The Tiger's Wife
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rvt4life2015.html

Shadow Rider by Christine Feehan

Post by Rvt4life2015 »

First off, I have always enjoyed reading her books and I was excited to see that she had started a new series. I honestly loved this book. The plot is about a woman named Francesca Capello running from her past and trying to make a new start for herself in what is known as Ferraro territory and the person that presides over it all is Stefano Ferraro who has an instant primal reaction to seeing her. It delves into the paranormal, mysterious side of the Ferraro family and how they came to be in existence as well as explain Francesca's past and briefly describe how she provides hope for the Ferraro family. All in all I really enjoyed the book, the ending wasn't what she usually does but it still made me happy after finishing it. I'd give it 5 out 5 stars for the fact that it seems like she tried something a little different and still made it a good read.
Kourtney Bradley
Favorite Book: Bridges of Madison County
Currently Reading: Layla
Bookshelf Size: 412
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kourtney-bradley.html
Latest Review: Dante's Demons by K.L. Barstow
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Kourtney Bradley »

Sounds like a good one! Thanks for posting about it, I'll have to check it out!
Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in the world a door opens to allow in more light. :techie-studyingbrown:
–Vera Nazarian
Deliza
Favorite Author: Christine Feehan
Currently Reading: Solaris Seethes
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deliza.html
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty
fav_author_id: 2573

Post by Deliza »

I read the first chapter 'tease' of Shadow Rider on the author's website about two weeks before the book's release. For TWO WEEKS I was in suspense. I couldn't stop thinking about it.
Lol...of course that's usually the case with me...when it come to Christine Feehan novels, that is.
But it was worth it, you guys.
I'd recommend it to anyone.
This is definitely going to be an enjoyable new series.
I think Ricco's story comes next. He's a bit scarred, and has this idea that he might not be worthy of a mate (given that he has a past-time of tying up women in the bedroom. Yeah...its like that).
I haven't checked the site. Shadow Rider already has me excited enough about reading book two of the series.
Latest Review: "Solaris Seethes (Solaris Saga book 1)" by Janet McNulty

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”