Book review for Beyond Molasses Creek by Nicole Seitz

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
godlovinmomandwife
Bookshelf Size: 4
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-godlovinmomandwife.html

Book review for Beyond Molasses Creek by Nicole Seitz

Post by godlovinmomandwife »

Three lives are bound by a single book . . . and the cleansing waters of Molasses Creek.

Having traveled to the ends of the earth as a flight attendant, Ally Green has finally returned to the Lowcountry to bury her father as well as the past. But Vesey Washington is still living across the creek, and theirs is a complicated relationship--he was once her best friend . . . and also part of the reason she's stayed away so long. When Ally discovers a message her father left behind asking her to quit running, it seems her past isn't through with her yet.

Ally Green has been all over the world and has lost her self along the way along with trials and heartaches of life Ally growing up in the South when times were as they were and life between the races was so taboo she had to hide her feelings and her friendship for Vessy Washington , a young black man that lived across Molasses Creek from Ally and her family , Beyond Molasses Creek follows the life and tragedy that Ally has faced over her life time , When she come home to tell her father goodbye after he passed away she found more then she thought that she would ,
I really enjoyed reading this book alot and found my self laughing and crying through it during different parts of it Nicole has written a very easy to read wonderful story and I highly reccomend it to others to read !!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”