Chasing Eden By: S.L. Linnea and B.K. Sherer

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Blackbeez
Favorite Author: V.C. Andrews
Favorite Book: Candles Burning by Tabitha King
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-blackbeez.html
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs
fav_author_id: 2869

Chasing Eden By: S.L. Linnea and B.K. Sherer

Post by Blackbeez »

Ever wonder about the Garden of Eden? What if everything going on in the Middle East right now is a result of a massive search for it by numerous governments? We are set down in the middle of the war in Iraq and led through the desert by army chaplain Jamie Richards into the heart of the battle. The reader is led through the ruins of the ancient city of Ur. Introduced to ancient Sumerian tablets, the Spear of Destiny and numerous dangerous government agents trying to possess a very special sword.
In a surprising turn of events, Eden and her kidnapper turn out to be something totally different than Chaplain Richards would have imagined. She also discovers something very important about her past in the process.
I thought this book was extremely well written and was even more impressed when I found out author B.K. Sherer is an active duty army chaplain who includes historical accounts of the sites and situations.
This was an awesome book to read.
"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree" - Martin Luther
Latest Review: "Who Told You That You Were Naked?" by William Combs

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”