Donna Grant's Dark Warriors Series.

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
tracygoodwin85
Bookshelf Size: 0

Donna Grant's Dark Warriors Series.

Post by tracygoodwin85 »

Who doesn't love being immersed in a wonderful world of magic and romance? I do, I do, Pick me!!!! As my first review. :oops: I can say this would be the easiest subject. I have read and reread this series so many times that I've pretty much memorized certain parts. It's full of love hate relationships and struggles of good versus evil, in general its just the thing to take your mind off the real world. It starts with three warriors. What are warriors??? They are truly heart wrenching bad a$$'s. Fallon, Quinn, and Lucan, are brothers who have the rare gift of being equal in everything. Which is why a "God" that was released by an evil Druid (Deirdre) split into each of them. Everyday they battle this "God" who wants to take over their bodies and souls. On top of all that stress is the worry that Deirdre (who by the way would truly give you nightmares), could at any point and time find them. So They hide. They hide where no one would dare go, the family castle! See told you, you'd be hooked. They have in fact hidden for 300 years! Until one stormy day, a girl who thought she was a nobody in the world falls off a cliff right by the castle! Well, long story short, she changed things for these three brothers. Lucan especially since it turns out this woman that he saves turns out to be his match in life. There's a unique bond between all of the brothers and their mates, but if i tell you more, i'd turn into the hated.... spoiler!!! SO i will tell you this, with a series that could take you a while to read, there are a LOT of Warriors with all kinds of personal trials that will make you want to read until you drop! Donna Grant is an amazing writer, she makes you fall straight into her worlds.. I LOVE IT!! I haven't read a book by Donna Grant that I haven't loved. I can honestly say, once you read these books you'll want them in your collection. It's a great escape to be sure.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”