Denise Grover Swank Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
ella parker
Bookshelf Size: 0

Denise Grover Swank Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes

Post by ella parker »

Rose Gardener cant take it anymore and she leaves, her mom calls her demon possessed. When she returns she gets a shock and winds up in a whole lot of trouble, meets 'the man of her dreams' and nearly gets killed. Only one person can save her from the arms of Daniel Crocker, literally! I would recommend this series of books they are some of the best books in a series I have ever read.
mountaingirl8
Favorite Author: Nicholas Sparks
Currently Reading: The Fault in Our Stars
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mountaingirl8.html
fav_author_id: 2460

Post by mountaingirl8 »

Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes by Denise Grover Swank is a title in the Rose Gardner mystery series. It is a best seller and available in both paperback and Kindle editions.

This book is about a young single woman named Rose Gardner who lives alone with her mother. Rose Gardner is like any other 20-something woman who works at the DMV and helps her mother around the house with chores and cooking. But Rose also has visions; she can see what is going to happen to someone before it happens. And even though she normally has visions about other people, on one particular day at work, she is helping a male customer and sees a vision about herself. Rose looks into the male customer's eyes and....sees a vision about her death!

Rose faints, and is sent home. Then a fight between herself and her mother ensues. When Rose leaves to cool off, she decides to make a list of things she wants to do before her impending death. She makes a list of 28 items, then returns home. And when she drives up the driveway to her bungalow, she finds cop cars everywhere. Her mother, while she had been out shopping and making her list, was killed. And Rose is the primary suspect, even though she was not home at the time of the murder.

The mystery spirals out of control, and Rose finds herself checking items off of her list, even though she is a suspect accused of murder. One of the items on her list has to do with romance, and a handsome neighbor is more than happy to help her with those wishes.

Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes will make you fall in love with murder mysteries, and it will be a book that you will not be able to put down. Once you finish, you'll find yourself rushing to download the next book in the series.

I rate this book 4.5/5 stars, simply because it was a bit predictable for me in places, but the story did have twists and turns that made me second guess my predictions. If you like romance in your murder mysteries, then this book is for you.
CarolinaBookworm
Currently Reading: The Ruthless Realtor Murders
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reading Device: B00BWYQ9YE

Post by CarolinaBookworm »

That was a well written review - great job! I already have this on my Kindle and I can't wait to read it :D
Crescentmoon_2007
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-crescentmoon-2007.html

Post by Crescentmoon_2007 »

Good review. I have the book on my kindle and truly enjoys it.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”