Sing You Home-Jodi Picoult

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
[irenecunningham]93
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-irenecunningham-93.html

Sing You Home-Jodi Picoult

Post by [irenecunningham]93 »

This book was an emotional ride for me. It has all sort of elements in it; romance, tragedy, conflict. At first, the book focuses on the main character, Zoe and her husband Max. It is a gripping tale that covers many controversial topics; christianity, gay marriage, divorce, adoption, addiction, affairs, and abortion. If these are topics that leave you offended and uncomfortable, this is not the book for you. But it is a book that demands you face these realities and examine people's motives.

I found myself rooting for Zoe, as I saw her as a woman who had a lot of love to give and that needed some love very badly. In this book I saw her make personal growth and fight for what she believed in. But my grandmother rooted for Max, taking his side because she thought he went through the most lost and growth.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”