Fiction: The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
carolinatagalan
Bookshelf Size: 0

Fiction: The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost

Post by carolinatagalan »

At 1st I was not appealed to the cover of the book, for it made my assumbtion that the book may be about a urban city and nonfiction but I tend not to judge books by their cover so harshly. So I read the bio and was interested in it and took my chances on it for I don't believe its a sequel but from how it ended there may be :D Turns out the book was fiction and about the under world but that's not all it has lots of romance and one that will keep you on edge every page. The author developed the characters right away in the intro and your immediately drawn into the horrific images of creatures the author shows through imagery. The climax of the story is kept through out til ending and the suspence is none stop. Overall the story holds a strong relationship through the amusing character's created and the paranormal romantic suspense between them will keep you turning page after page.If you enjoyed hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, this book I definitely recommend.

-- 17 Nov 2014, 06:10 --
carolinatagalan wrote:At 1st I was not appealed to the cover of the book, for it made my assumbtion that the book may be about a urban city and nonfiction but I tend not to judge books by their cover so harshly. So I read the bio and was interested in it and took my chances on it for I don't believe its a sequel but from how it ended there may be :D Turns out the book was fiction and about the under world but that's not all it has lots of romance and one that will keep you on edge every page. The author developed the characters right away in the intro and your immediately drawn into the horrific images of creatures the author shows through imagery. The climax of the story is kept through out til ending and the suspence is none stop. Overall the story holds a strong relationship through the amusing character's created and the paranormal romantic suspense between them will keep you turning page after page.If you enjoyed hush hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, this book I definitely recommend.
"that's why i stayed away... can't be near you without wanting you.Can't stop myself anymore-" Adrian pg 192/296

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”