Of Poseidon By: Anna Banks

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
abbysyabooks
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abbysyabooks.html

Of Poseidon By: Anna Banks

Post by abbysyabooks »

Oh My Gosh,

This book was really good! I am a big mermaid fan and would kill to be one, this book just made me want it even more! The characters are hilarious and really make this book worth reading. The danger factor makes the book interesting and keeps you guessing. I fell in love with Galen and his personality, Emma is so imperfect and that just makes it even better. In every book I read I want the main characters to be together even if they clash, that just keeps it interesting. This book is no different.

Do you like mermaids? Have you read this book and loved/hated it? Let me know!

-AJS-
Hadiqa
Favorite Author: Infinite
Favorite Book: Hundreds
Currently Reading: How The Wolf Lost Her Heart by Sarah
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hadiqa.html

Post by Hadiqa »

I read the plot at Goodreads and I was really interesting in reading it. I have it in my reading list and will buddy read it some day :-)
“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.”
—Ernest Hemingway

Reading Now:
Nothing -_- Because of School
hliles1

Post by hliles1 »

I have been surprised to find out how few people know about this book. It is amazingly written and pulls you from the very first sentence. If mermaids, or syrena as they are referred to in the book, are your thing, then this is an excellent read. The suspense and emotions displayed are attention grabbing and will quickly absorb your time reading page after page. This is the first book in the trilogy. Emma is the main character and has an interesting attitude, but her shyness is a good match with the another important character, Galen. These two have an undoubted spark that will make you blush as hard as Emma!

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”