Children's Books: Freckle Juice by Judy Blume SPOILER

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
michystar12
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michystar12.html

Children's Books: Freckle Juice by Judy Blume SPOILER

Post by michystar12 »

I want to review some children's books because I've seen many books about young adult fiction and other teenage books but I've never seen any children's books, so I wanted to do a few reviews on them
Judy Blume's "Freckle Juice" was very interesting to read even though it is a children's book. This story is about a 2nd grade student called Andrew. Andrew wanted freckles just like Nick, another student in his class. A girl names Sharon sold Andrew a secret recipe for freckles. It included grape juice, vinegar, mustard, mayonnaise, juice from one lemon, pepper and salt, ketchup, olive oil, and a speck of onion. I know, it sounds gross, but either ways Andrew drinks it and becomes sick. He didn't get freckles but he went to school with blue freckles he created with a magic marker. In the end, Andrew learned that he is perfect the way he is, with freckles or no freckles.
Eloria
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Eloria »

All kids are beautiful outside and inside no matter what they look like this is a great book

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”