What is your favorite dog book

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
michystar12
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michystar12.html

What is your favorite dog book

Post by michystar12 »

My favorite book about a dog is Sounder. Write down your favorite dog story just because dogs are so cute. We don't give the appreciation to dogs so that's why write down your favorite dog book. Do you have any dogs?
Tincup13
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Tincup13 »

"The Art of Racing in the Rain", a great story told through the eyes of the dog. I had to keep reminding myself that all the insight actually was coming from the dog...what a great perspective!!!
simonmambo2015
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-simonmambo2015.html

Post by simonmambo2015 »

My favorite dog book is 'In the defense of dogs' by John Bradshaw. Very enlightening to see how smart dogs really are and clever enough to not only have compassion but to be unconditional as well. Great read if you are a dog lover!
Phoebs BookWormz

Post by Phoebs BookWormz »

I absolutely adore dogs and puppies alike. Every time i read a book about them, i feel like i am one step closer to understanding those wonderful creatures. To choose a favourite out of the many i have read so far would be near impossible. But there was this one book which captivated me like no other. The title of the book is "The dog called Homeless" by Sarah Lean. It was her first novel but beautifully written. I look forward to reading more of her books in the near future.
Dando
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dando.html
Latest Review: "The Broken Gift" by Daniel friedmann

Post by Dando »

I have only read The Art of Racing in the Rain. Dog books usually aren't for me, but I enjoyed this one quite a bit!
Latest Review: "The Broken Gift" by Daniel friedmann

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”