Fiction:ANIMAL

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
mesha2k
Bookshelf Size: 0

Fiction:ANIMAL

Post by mesha2k »

The title is a great play on words giving the possible reader a brief glimpse of what they may be in for upon choosing to read the book. I was a little skeptical at first because it is street ganster based however, it had the exciting twists and turns intertwined with unexpected events that kept me glued to the pages. Each page was a little bit more intriguing than the first. I will not spoil the ending but the story line was creative as a street thug assumed to be dead returned to seek vengence on who he thought had shot his long time true love. The authors ability to tell it from several different gender perspectives was interesting to say the least. I would reccomend this book to anyone looking for a mature action suspense read that has romance and a little gun play for the vicarious vision types. "Animal" by K'wan Foye was a great read and creatively written I would definitely reccomend to a mature audience.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”