A Sordid Love (Sordid Love #1) By: Courtney Lane

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
amalanni1
Bookshelf Size: 0

A Sordid Love (Sordid Love #1) By: Courtney Lane

Post by amalanni1 »

This book held my interest from the very first page; it was impossible to put down. It was so good, I immediately started the book from the beginning and re-read it. This is what I'd call a "light" dark romance. It had the secretive, controlling/demanding, alpha male and there were so many twists and turns even right up until the very last page. Eric/Ethan's character was yummy and your heart continually went out to Nikki with all she'd lost and her trying to figure out who she could truly trust. Even her mother's hand in the situation was bizarre but well written. Aside from a few grammatical errors (kindle edition) the story was written extremely well. I was sorry to get to the last page because that meant the story was over but I'm definitely counting down the days until #2 comes out.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”