(Little Review) Real - Katy Evans

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Just_Tay
Bookshelf Size: 0

(Little Review) Real - Katy Evans

Post by Just_Tay »

Real by Katy Evans is a novel which consists of a love story with such intensity and heat that I could not even think of putting the book down. Remington Tate is a disgraced boxer who now fought underground and was striving for the championship, while Brooke Dumas is a former championship runner who had torn her ACL for the second time in six years. This results in Brooke getting a masters in sport rehabilitation. At first sight Remy wanted Brooke, and hires her in attempt to keep her near him. It was Brooke's friend who was to blame for the intense desire that burns between Brooke and Remy, as she was the one to force Brooke to watch Remy's match.

This book was absolutely amazing. I loved how each character was portrayed; how Brooke was honest and strong and how Remy was tough and confident. The sexual tension between these two was a complete build up, to the point where I myself was getting frustrated at the fact that they weren't doing it; although when they finally had sex, the scenes were written amazingly. This is well written, well edited and left me in a place where I was I constantly comparing it to every book I read. It is something I recommend to everyone.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”