Any shopaholic series fans here?

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
purvi bhatt
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-purvi-bhatt.html

Re: Any shopaholic series fans here?

Post by purvi bhatt »

I can read anything by Sophie Kinsella. I have read all her books except "Shopaholi to rescue". She has unique style of writing. I easily get hooked to her books and can not just leave the book until I finish it.

Mostly her character in every book has strong feminism with witty and positive attitude but somehow the character finds herself at unexpected situations and I love how she tries to come out of it. I love how she pretends things which are not there actually and she almost overlooks the stuff delberately like dealing with unpleasant matters. Be it her shopping issues, lieing to her husband about it, confronting to her parents about it.

Always a refreshing story.
Saps
Bookshelf Size: 2

Post by Saps »

I absolutely love love love Sophie Kinsella books. All her books are a light and relaxing read. My favorite is The Twenties Girl. Has anyone read it? Its a laugh a minute book and I difficult to put down. I also feel a bit sad after finishing it. Great books to relax and laugh and forget the world for those few moments.
Saps

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”