The World As We Know It by Joseph Monninger

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
cn_karna
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cn-karna.html

The World As We Know It by Joseph Monninger

Post by cn_karna »

This is my FAVORITE book. This piece of fiction fits into a lot of different topics; romance, adventure, suspense... Have you ever read a book, and afterwards it impacted you so much that you thought about it for days? That’s what happened to me when I read The World As We Know It. Joseph Monninger writes about a boy named Allard, who grows up with his two best friends. They grow up loving nature and the outdoors, and appreciate the simplicity of the world. Though their paths differ when they get older, they never lose their connection, until a tragedy happens, leaving Allard feeling alone and relying on time to heal him. This book left me in tears, and left me thinking of love and friendship…and the surprising way fate plays into our lives. The World As We Know It is a book that makes you look at the world in a different light. People who are so happy one minute can be tragically depressed the next, leaving you paralyzed. Overall, this book taught me that anything can happen at any time, and the only way to overcome tragedy is to lean on those you love and who love you.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”