Bluegrass State of Mind (Bluegrass Series #1) by Kathleen Br

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
DeafVampire
Bookshelf Size: 0

Bluegrass State of Mind (Bluegrass Series #1) by Kathleen Br

Post by DeafVampire »

To be honest this reading is not bad at all, just pretty interesting. I'm not much of a lawyer and country person. But reading this just make me want to know what happen. I really Kenna, because she can fight for herself and protect herself if something bad is about to happen. To bad Kenna and her group of friends didn't get a chance to caught him, only Whitney. OMG, what can I said about Whitney. She is so all over her head and need go to rehab. All she think about is money, fame, and just look perfect. If I were there I would love to see how she end up broke and think she is a horrible person which she is.
Tianarenee3
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tianarenee3.html

Post by Tianarenee3 »

I read this book too!! i thought it was cute; definitely that quick read on a boring afternoon, kind of read though, but i agree with it being able to hold my interest for a long enough time. Surprised to see this as a topic though! it was a free book on my nook, and thought i was probably the only person who'd bother to read it:) haha glad im not alone

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”