A Thousand Bones by P.J. Parrish

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
kdreid91
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kdreid91.html

A Thousand Bones by P.J. Parrish

Post by kdreid91 »

So I just finished A Thousand Bones by P.J. Parrish. I was content with the ending, and the character development was fabulous. There were a few twists and turns that seemed to bring to mind the "dun DUN dunnnn" sound you hear in soap operas when you find out that Jane Doe is actually John Doe's sister but oh no they have a baby together and what to do what to do. I was also fascinated to find out that the author P.J. Parrish is a collaborative author - two sisters, one in Michigan and the other in Florida. They come together on all of their novels and hell, I'm impressed!
I also finished Sue Grafton's "C" Is For Corpse. The library finally had it in. Yay! Another great Kinsey Millhone mystery. It brought a certain level of humanity to her typically cold demeanor this time around. I'm anxious to see how this series ends up

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”