Her Sister's Shadow by Katharine Britton

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
DeafVampire
Bookshelf Size: 0

Her Sister's Shadow by Katharine Britton

Post by DeafVampire »

Her Sister's Shadow by Katharine Britton omg hw can i say this bout this book this book is so freaking amazin sad yes bt shockin when i read the beginnin i thought bea was the pain in the butt i alwayz thought she was tryin 2 ruin lillia's life bt i was wrong she was protecting her the whole time and reading the middle bout izzy was really puzzlin when lillia and bea describe izzy i thought hmm maybe she is lillia's daughter which i was defintly right hw hello duh it keep describing that izzy more creative in art just like lillia was cuz there is defintly no way she the daughter of charlotte becuz she cook alot and it describe izzy bout cookin just art that hw i knew it was her daughter readin at the end i thought i will read more than that like is lillia is ever goin tell izzy that she her ownn daughter or soomethin like that bt that ok becuz this book is really gud :)
stoppoppingtheP
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Adriana Trigiani
Favorite Book: The Hand of Fatima
Currently Reading: High Low In-Between
Bookshelf Size: 162
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stoppoppingthep.html
Latest Review: If I Only Knew by Kim Simmons
fav_author_id: 8071

Post by stoppoppingtheP »

Dude! Please write with correct grammar, it hurts my eyes. Other than that, this seems to be a "female bonding' type of story, and it sounds quite interesting. I generally like those type of books.

“there have been so many times
i have seen a man wanting to weep
but
instead
beat his heart until it was unconscious.

-masculine”

― Nayyirah Waheed

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”