Official Review: Nakoma a spirit's destiny by Gala.J

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
srkilgour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-srkilgour.html
Latest Review: Blue Collar Cash by Ken Rusk

Official Review: Nakoma a spirit's destiny by Gala.J

Post by srkilgour »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "Nakoma a spirit's destiny" by Gala.J.]
Book Cover for 1749
Share This Review

What a book of twists and turns, Nakoma: A Spirit’s Destiny, is created by Gala J. This book is about spirituality and reincarnation with the main characters of the book being Healers, aka witches. These are not your typical witches from the fairy tales; these are normal people that help to heal with the use of different concoctions of potions made mostly from flowers and herbs. If you like books that create a different realm of reality then you would for sure love this book. This book is also for the romance lovers in the world, because Lena, the main character, is on a journey to find her true love, her soul mate.

Lena Jones is born into a family that is different than others. She discovers this when she is young and invites a friend over to play at her Grandma’s house and this friend discovers some weird things that happen. After this occurrence, Lena did not have any friends and didn’t invite anyone over to her Grandma’s anymore. Her relationship with her family takes many different turns. Her mother, Helen, and her didn’t ever really get along and she was much closer to her Grandma, even though they had their problems. When Lena is six, she has a dream about her soul mate and the rest of her life she is looking for this man, whose face she sees in her dreams. Her Grandma is consistently discouraging her love life and the way she uses her powers. When her parents, unexpectedly died in an accident, Lena goes to live with her Grandma for good. What will happen with her and her Grandma? Will Lena ever find her soul mate? What will happen if she does?

I really enjoyed reading this book. I like how it got into the head of Lena’s clients and everything ended up coming together at the end to explain everything nice and tidy. This book was full of twists, especially at the end; I was definitely not expecting the ending that occurred. The ending twist of this book was completely unexpected and one of the best I have ever read. What a great book!

The only gripe I have about the book would be how the chapters were set up. I found it confusing when the point of view would just randomly change in the middle of the chapter with no page break. Along with this the time period would change as well, almost like the book wasn’t in chronological order. Once you get used to how to tell when these changes occur, it’s an easy and exciting book to read.

I would give this book 3 out of 4. I really enjoyed this book and I would’ve given it a 4 except for the confusing way the chapters were organized. I would suggest this book to anyone that likes books that are about different realities and also romances. This is such an original book with a completely different plot to it that it makes it very exciting and mysterious. I highly recommend reading this book to all readers.

Buy "Nakoma a spirit's destiny" on Amazon
Buy "Nakoma a spirit's destiny" on Barnes and Noble
galaj
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by galaj »

Thank you for your kind words and positive energy. Many blessings. Gala.J

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”