I Know This Much Is True by Wallly Lamb

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Vasqu1k
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vasqu1k.html

I Know This Much Is True by Wallly Lamb

Post by Vasqu1k »

This is a captivating read about a man who discovers his capacity for tenderness and redemption through his fraught relationship with the love of his life and through his twin brother who lives with schizophrenia. The lens through which we learn about this man is at once gracious and unsparing. We learn how beautiful and fragile we are in relation to others and utlimately how clean and good. Each chapter is thoroughly absorbing and its lasting signature is that we have had the courage to fall in love with the characters who, thankfully, allow love to be their most lasting interpretation of themselves as well.
PluviophileReader
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pluviophilereader.html
Latest Review: "Demiurge" by Michael Hagan

Post by PluviophileReader »

I've had this book on my to-read list for so long. I keep meaning to get to it but I know it's a long one. I think I will have to bump it up on my list and tackle it next!
Latest Review: "Demiurge" by Michael Hagan
Vasqu1k
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vasqu1k.html

Post by Vasqu1k »

I'm confident that you won't be disappointed!
junogirl
Favorite Author: maeve binchy
Favorite Book: pride and predjudice
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-junogirl.html
fav_author_id: 6080

Post by junogirl »

wonderful book...i read this a long time ago but i think i should reread it soon..
“Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book.”
― John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”