The Berenstain Bears and too much tv

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christie d
Bookshelf Size: 0

The Berenstain Bears and too much tv

Post by Christie d »

Book Title: The Berenstain Bears and Too Much T.V.

By: Stan and Jan Berenstain

Rating: 5

The Berenstain Bear and too much t.v. is a children’s book that starts out in the tree house. The tree house is home to Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Brother, and Sister Bear. Brother and Sister Bear after school routine includes a snack and the t.v. Even after Papa’s work day he would sit and watch t.v. Mama decided they are were watching too much t.v. So Mama Bear put her foot down and declared no t.v. for a week. They found other activities to do such as riding bikes and going to the mall.
This book is a good way to teach a lesson in life. Television has been around since 1925. Sometimes in society some people grow too attached to t.v. I’m not going to lie I’m one of those people. So this book helps to remind you to stop and smell the roses ever once in a while. This book is written in narrative prospective. I believe that this book is a good read. Especially for young readers. The pictures are very vivid. Young children get to enjoy looking and reading while learning a lesson.

By Christie d
npandit
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-npandit.html
Latest Review: "Travel Instincts" by James C. Jensen

Post by npandit »

I loved the Bernstein Bears as a kid. <3
Latest Review: "Travel Instincts" by James C. Jensen
DebByrne+43
Favorite Author: Harlan Coben
Favorite Book: To Kill a Mockingbird
Currently Reading: The Storyteller
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-debbyrne-43.html
fav_author_id: 3782

Post by DebByrne+43 »

I have almost every Berenstein Bear book ever releases. My husband and I sued to read it to our girls every night when they were little. They are packed away now and hopefully one day we will give it to our grandkids. I think it was an excellent series.
Girlcoupon29

Post by Girlcoupon29 »

Yes, we should all take lesson. Put down the devices, turn off the TV, and go outside for a while and admire the beauty around us. This was always one of my family's favorite books. I read it as a child, I read it to my sister and read it to my daughter. It's very important to do activities outside and the vitamin d from the sun keeps us heathy.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”