If I were King book review

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Christie d
Bookshelf Size: 0

If I were King book review

Post by Christie d »

If I Were King by: Randa Handler is a wonderful children's book. Though some of the words at the beginning may be a little difficult to understand for certain ages with parents help they would understand. This book teaches very valuable lessons.
In this book a zebra is friends with a lion,lion cub,giraffe,elephant,monkey,leopard,and a chameleon. The book begins with zebra and his friends laying under a tree being bored. Zebra decides it would be fun to play a game of pretend. The game consisted of them pretending to king and what they would make their friends do. It shows how each animal is special. The game goes crazy when the lion cub gets hungry. The zebra must learn about his turf and return learns many lessons along the way.
So in conclusion I give this book a 4.5 out of 5 stars. I would recommend this book for children and their parents to read together.

By Christie d

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”