Official Review: A Wife's Wish by Alexandra Mosko

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
dhomespot
Currently Reading: Blind Black Sheep
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dhomespot.html
Latest Review: The Sword Swallower and a Chico Kid by Gary Robinson

Official Review: A Wife's Wish by Alexandra Mosko

Post by dhomespot »

[Following is the official OnlineBookClub.org review of "A Wife's Wish" by Alexandra Mosko.]
Book Cover for 1657
Share This Review

A Wife’s Wish by Alexandra Mosko is a work of fiction that will boggle the reader’s mind. This short read covers unending love, soul displacement, and betrayal. If you want a quick read with a few twists thrown in, this is the book for you.

Nora has seen one loss too many. She lost a child when he was 15 to a drink driver then 15 years later; she loses the love of her life to a heart attack. That just leaves her and her son Anton to struggle through life. Every night she says the same prayer. She prays that her dead husband is returned to her is some way or fashion. Her wish is about to come true. The question remains if she will truly be happy when her wish is fulfilled.

Anton does not feel well. He believes that he is losing his mind when he first sees a tooth in his vomit and then sees a hand moving through the dirt. He rushes home in order to calm down and think things through. Little does he know that his soul is about to be kick out his body to make a place for his dad’s soul. While he is trying to figure things out, he sees something disturbing while watching his dad. Anton realizes that his dad has/had an evil side that no one knew about. He has to figure out a way to wan his mom.

When Nora wakes up from a nap, she realizes that something just not feel right with Edward, her husband. She is happy to have him back again, but there are some questions that she needs answered. She already knows the answer, but she needs to hear it from him. She shocks him as much as he does her. Will Nora be able to forgive him, or will she have to find her happiness in another direction?

I would give this book 3 out of 4 stars. It was a great short read, but just a little out of my comfort zone. I would recommend this book to those that have a passion for this genre. It is unique in the way that the soul possession is handled and achieved. It almost reminds me of some of the Stephen King books that I have read. Some of those were out of my comfort zone also, but it did not stop me from reading them.

Buy "A Wife's Wish" on Amazon
"Maybe ever’body in the whole damn world is scared of each other."- John Steinbeck

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”