The Stages Of Grace by Katherine Mariaca-Sullivan

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
PricilliaDragomir
Favorite Author: James Patterson
Favorite Book: The Stand by Stephen King
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pricilliadragomir.html
Latest Review: "Fish Out Of Water" by J.L. Hohler III
fav_author_id: 3251

The Stages Of Grace by Katherine Mariaca-Sullivan

Post by PricilliaDragomir »

I just finished reading Stages Of Grace by Katherine Mariaca-Sullivan. It is about a woman who is going through the many stages of grief after finding out that her husband was unfaithful to her for most of their marriage. It also has an underlining story from when she was a teenager. She lives in the same place she grew up in.

This wasn't the first book I've read by Mariaca-Sullivan. I also read Water From Stone. While Water From Stone was a great book, Stages Of Grace is my favorite of hers that I have read. It has touched me in ways that very few books do. I really felt for the main character. I was really moved by the story line. I felt what Grace felt. I was angry for her.

I think I found a few typos in this book. I can't be really sure. Other than that, the only real problem I had was the lack of clarification on the personification changes. It took me a little bit to realize that some of the things were “blasts from the past” so to speak. Once I did, everything started making a lot more sense.

I fully recommend this to a huge variety of people. I think there is a message for all of us in this book. Even if there isn't, there is a great story waiting to be read. Mariaca-Sullivan is a very talented writer. I am honored that I was given the opportunity to have read two of her books. I can't wait to read more books by her.
Latest Review: "Fish Out Of Water" by J.L. Hohler III

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”