Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt Review

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
chinesegirl7
Bookshelf Size: 0

Two Way Street by Lauren Barnholdt Review

Post by chinesegirl7 »

I thought this book was good. I finished it in a day, because it was the kind of good that sucked me in and didn't let me out until I had finished. And here's why:

For one, the main characters were awesome. Courtney was all neatly organized and perfect, and Jordan was relaxed and messy. How they interacted was cool too. I liked how Courtney was panicked and slightly crazy around Jordan, and how Jordan seemed so jerky at first but was actually so, so sweet. It might not have been the freshest, most original plot I've read, but it was appealing to me how the author went about writing it. I liked how the author added in parts from their beginning, when they started dating, which was exciting and cute and gave me the feeling of first love, while at the same time, there was a sadness about such a perfect couple breaking up. I love how the author writes, which is very similar to how a teen would think, filled with angst and yet, still had a nice, simple quality to it. It was funny, it was sweet, it was cute, it was sad and all together, it was amazing. 5 big, shiny yellow stars! :D

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”