Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick - Spoilers

Please use this sub-forum to discuss any fiction books or series that do not fit into one of the other categories. If the fiction book fits into one the other categories, please use that category instead.
Forum rules
Authors and publishers are not able to post replies in the review topics.
Bookworm_Megan
Bookshelf Size: 1
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bookworm-megan.html

Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick - Spoilers

Post by Bookworm_Megan »

For me fallen angels have always been a source of fascination. They have all fallen for different reasons and have different goals on Earth, some are resentful and encourage hate while others want nothing more to return. In most cases angels fell due to lust, Patch is no exception! However, the one thing that makes him different is he doesn't want to encourage evil or rejoin the ranks of heaven, he simply wants to be human! Although Nora Grey is supposedly the main character, Patch shines through in my eyes. Together they make an interesting and captivating story! Initially there is no romance merely action, due to the fact Patch needs to kill Nora in order to become human. As the story progresses other aspects of the world of angels is brought in through the medium of Nephiliam. Family secrets are revealed and life and death struggles begin. Eventually romance does blossom between our pair! When it does it is beautiful and sweet as only young love is! On a final note I think one of my all time favorite characters should be mentioned, Vee Sky, Nora's best friend. She is witty, cynical and entertaining. She is boy crazy and I loved the fact she gets numerous dates since she isn't described with the conventional skinny beautiful appearance of most characters. I highly recommend this book.

I also suggest you buy it off the book depository! You can get it cheap and free deliver worldwide.
nikonswife
Bookshelf Size: 0
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nikonswife.html

Post by nikonswife »

I really liked this series too! Although some of the "twists" we're predictable, it was a nice series to take me out of my normal life.
Nicole-in-wonderland
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nicole-in-wonderland.html

Post by Nicole-in-wonderland »

Where can I find my very own tall dark and handsome Patch? Why in the Hush Hush series of course! Nora Grey never thought shed be knee deep in a world of hidden fallen angels or that she would be falling in love with one! Patch has a mysterious draw on Nora and this book is full of twists and turns and does not disappoint in the romance department either!
lmu719

Post by lmu719 »

I agree that Nora Grey never expected to meet a dark handsome patch that would turn her world inside out. but she did not think that this mysterious and sexy boy with cockiness would also win her heart. I find that she was not only taken by suprised but also found her self craving to know more about the boy she knew nothing about.
cmalone17
Currently Reading: Raven's Peak

Post by cmalone17 »

Let me start off by saying that if anyone is interested in anything to do with fallen angels and romance, you should definitely read this series. It is very well written and had me hooked from the first paragraph. It is a wonderful storyline, and is followed by three more books, all equally amazing. The perfect balance of romance and drama, I think it is the perfect book for any teen or young adult.

Return to “Other Fiction Forum”